Shipping & Delivery Policy - UPDATED 30/09/2021
SHIPPING SCHEDULE AS OF MAY 2021
⭐️UK - business as usual. I can post off UK orders at any time it is suitable for me however it may take longer to process and package your order due to the currrent condition of things - it will still be shipped within one week or two of the order being made.
⭐️ International Standard - Same as UK. I do not need to go to the post office for these so the whole process is a lot easier.
⭐️ International Tracked - I will only be going to the post office when I have accumulated enough orders to do so. I do not feel comfortable going to the post office right now with only one package, it doesn’t seem worth the risk. Once I have shipped off orders you will get a notification email as well as a tracking number. If you have any issues or questions please contact me via email or social media.
⭐️For Sartyfigs, since they are made to order, they take longer to process as they are made from scratch. I aim to finish sculpting them within 3-4 weeks from order going through, if it is a single Sartyfig and for sets or more than 1 it’s significantly longer and can range between 5- 8 weeks. I do try and keep you updated!
- Buyers are liable/responsible for any VAT, customs and import taxes/duties that may apply upon delivery of order as I will not be collecting VAT on my end as I am not buying an IOSS. I am a small business and it’s a cost I can not make. I am not responsible for any delays due to customs due to this. This is something I can not control.
- I am not willing to lie about the value of your order nor class it as a gift on the custom forms. The shipping labels are auto generated and linked to my shops so the value can not be changed anyway.
- Due to new regulations (as of 1st of July) concerning VAT, sending items from the UK to the EU has been changed - the thresholds. Thresholds and amounts vary from country to country. Threshold : items/goods between €10 to €22 and €150 may be subject to VAT and custom clearance fees/import duty upon delivery.
- Please be aware that if you are from the EU and order from www.sartizan.co.uk you will have to accept that you will be subjected to VAT, custom clearance and import duty fees upon delivery of your order.
- Buyers are responsible for inquiring the status of their order with their local courier or postal service if they suspect their order is lost with the tracking number the seller provides upon order fulfilment. Once the order leaves the UK the seller is no longer responsible ensuring the arrival of the order. Please inquire promptly because if left for too long the tracking number will expire and it will be rendered useless.
Orders shipping within the UK should arrive within 5- 7 days, maybe earlier depending on the postal service.
Orders shipping to rest of the world can vary depending on customs, which is something I can not control, the delivery service I use aims to deliver with 2 weeks of the shipping date however from experience and due to the current situation of things I estimate possibly 30 days for arrival, also 4-8 weeks as well. It’s entirely depending on that country’s postal service. It can vary significantly!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me before you put an order through.