Have a character you absolutely love? Why not get a handsculpted custom figurine to show your love to the world? It can be a personal character, for example, your own game character or even an original character of yours or characters that I do not have already in my shop. It can even be characters I already have in my shop but in a different outfit! If you are unsure you can message me!
This listing is for ONE figurine only however if you wish to have several custom figurines simply add more than 1 to the cart.
If you would like other options such as groups or bigger bases than those mentioned please feel free to contact me via email and we can discuss the options.
- Single figurine, 2cm base, £30.00 - 1 Character (weapon such as a sword, dagger or bow etc can be included in this figurine but please state otherwise there won’t be any weapons present)
- Single figurine, 3.5cm base + additional features £35.00 - 1 character and any additional features :- Additions could include a weapon lying down in front of the character or standing up/ leaning against the character or even engraved symbol(s) on the base. An animal companion can also be included. Anything that would require extra space on the base! Please see example images above.
- Couple figurine, 4-5cm base £65.00 - 2 characters -: facing each other, facing each other at an angle or side by side (please state which) Weapons/accessories can be included, even an animal companion can be included on the base aswell.
⭐️What you have to do:
1. Add this listing to your cart, (if you would like more than one please change quantity) you can order more than one, it can be two of the same or different characters, Postage is a fixed rate and combined.
2. Please specify the character(s) and send several images (i.e front view, back view and side views) of the character(s) and any additional details/elements (i.e swords, daggers, bow etc) you would like in a direct message or email me at email@example.com before or after order has gone through. If you could also clearly state the colours present in the character so I don’t have to guess from the images. If you have ordered before messaging me please put order number in the message or email.
If you are unsure of anything please message me. If I need more information regarding your order I will contact you for clarity.
‼️ Please note that no amendments can be made once the order has gone through unless I state otherwise. Please make sure you have stated all your additions or features you’d like. Once a figurine is baked and glazed nothing can be added as the glaze reacts with heat. The features could be flowers, scars, head pieces, jewellery elements etc Basically anything that makes the character who they are that you would like included.
All figurines are made out of polymer clay, an oven baked clay that hardens once heat is applied.
Per that is my style the figure will not have arms, and really no facial features except the eyes, ears, hair and facial details/shading if character requires it. I’m sorry but I am not willing to change my style of sculpting.
- - - - -
• Height - entirely depends on which character is chosen however my figurines are usually 5cm - 6cm, give or take a few millimetres. They will be no bigger than this.
• Stand width - 2cm as a constant for single figurine, 3.5cm for bigger base fig, 4-5 cm for double figurine. It’s a grey coloured base also made out of polymer clay.
• Figurine height can change depending if the character has horns or other head accessories. Width would also change depending on what other accessories the character has such an belt attachments or even weapons (please specify if you’d like weapons included I.e daggers swords, bow and arrows etc)
No two will look exact but that's the novelty of handmade items - each one will be unique but equally adorable if you order more than one.
❗️Since it is MADE TO ORDER it will take time to make, it can take 1 - 4 weeks however I do give updates on progress of the order if wanted.
- Figurines will be been glazed for extra endurance from the elements.
- Acrylic paint may be used for details depending what the figurine entails.
- Soft pastels may also be used for shading when necessary!
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Handle these figurine with care and respect, if treated poorly they will break as may be fragile pieces. I try to make my figurines as sturdy as I can however anything will break with enough force.