Have a character you absolutely love? Why not get a handsculpted custom figurine to show your love to the world? It can be a personal character, for example, your own game character or even an original character of yours. If you are unsure you can message me!
✨⭐️IMPORTANT - If you could contact me first before putting through an order to see if it’s possible for me to make it, some things may not be possible or not within my ability so I would really appreciate a heads up. I reserve the right to say no to a custom request. If you make an order and I’m not comfortable doing it I will cancel and refund and contact you. Do not assume I will make it if you have paid.
✨NEW✨ I now provide a sketch of your custom Sartyfig. This happens before I start sculpting the figurine. It is drawn digitally and is in full colour. This helps us both visualise what the Sartyfig could potentially look like. This also helps iron any features/details you’d like present in the figurine.
This listing is for ONE figurine only however if you wish to have several custom figurines simply add more than 1 to the cart.
If you would like other options such as groups or bigger bases than those mentioned please feel free to contact me via email and we can discuss the options.
- Single figurine, £55.00 - 1 Character, can have additional features such as weapons (on the base, leaning against the character, on the back and or hip) Or any other significant item to the character. Refer to images to see examples of this. Please let me know if you are wanting additional features otherwise I’ll assume you don’t want any. Base size will vary between 2cm and 3.5cm depending on what features you’d like, I will judge what size of base the figurine requires. If you have a list of features you’d like included please let me know the most important feature as not all features may be possible to do in one figurine.
What you have to do:
1. Add this listing to your cart, (if you would like more than one please change quantity) you can order more than one, it can be two of the same or different characters, Postage is a fixed rate and combined.
2. Please specify the character(s) and send several images (i.e portraits, front view, back view and side views) of the character(s) and any additional details/elements (i.e swords, daggers, bow etc) you would like in a direct message or email me at email@example.com before or after order has gone through. Telling me the name of the characters will not suffice in order for me to complete your order to the best of my ability. The more information and images you give me the easier it is for to complete the custom. If you could also clearly state the colours present in the character so I don’t have to guess from the images as colours can appear different depending on the configuration of screens. If you have ordered before messaging me please put order number in the message or email. On an end note - I know it takes time to accumulate images together for reference and that’s fine, please just be aware I will not start until I am given images.
If you are unsure of anything please message me. If I need more information regarding your order I will contact you for clarity.
‼️ Please note that no amendments can be made once the order has gone through unless I state otherwise. Please make sure you have stated all your additions or features you’d like. Once a figurine is baked and glazed nothing can be added as the glaze reacts with heat. The features could be flowers, scars, head pieces, jewellery elements etc Basically anything that makes the character who they are that you would like included.
All figurines are made out of polymer clay, an oven baked clay that hardens once heat is applied.
Per that is my style the figure will not have arms, and really no facial features except the eyes, ears, hair and facial details/shading if character requires it. I’m sorry but I am not willing to change my style of sculpting.
- - - - -
• Height - entirely depends on which character is chosen however my figurines are usually 5cm - 6cm, give or take a few millimetres. They will be no bigger than this.
• Stand width - 2cm as a constant for single figurine, 3.5cm for bigger base fig, 4-5 cm for double figurine. It’s a grey coloured base also made out of polymer clay.
• Figurine height can change depending if the character has horns or other head accessories. Width would also change depending on what other accessories the character has such an belt attachments or even weapons (please specify if you’d like weapons included I.e daggers swords, bow and arrows etc)
No two will look exact but that's the novelty of handmade items - each one will be unique but equally adorable if you order more than one.
❗️Since it is MADE TO ORDER it will take time to make, it can take 1 - 8 weeks however I do give updates on progress of the order if wanted.
- Figurines will be been glazed for extra endurance from the elements.
- Acrylic paint may be used for details depending what the figurine entails.
- Soft pastels may also be used for shading when necessary!
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Handle these figurine with care and respect, if treated poorly they will break as may be fragile pieces. I try to make my figurines as sturdy as I can however anything will break with enough force.