Iorveth, this grumpy elf is the best..also the most layered one!
This is my interpretation of Iorveth’s outfit in the Witcher 2. I take artistic liberties in some places so the Chibi would look good.
There are two buying options for Iorveth;
- Not Battle Ready option is Lorveth with only his chest dagger, this is priced at £25.00.
- Battle Ready option is Lorveth fully equipped with bow, quiver and arrows plus his chest dagger, this is priced at £27.00.
IMPORTANT⭐️ This figurine is made to order. As this is handmade and made to order the figurine you will receive will not look exactly like the figurine displayed in the image. The colours may vary or be slightly different as I hand mix the clay anew for each figurine however I do try my hardest to get them similar.
No two will look exact but that's the novelty of handmade items - each one will be unique but equally adorable.
Since it is MADE TO ORDER it will take time to make, however I give updates on progress of the order. Standard time to complete a figurine is between 1 to 4 weeks.
Height - approx 5.9cm
Circumference of stand - 2cm
- Has been glazed for extra endurance from the elements.
- Been made with pale green, maroon, ,perrywinkle, red, white, leaf green, brown, caramel, black, silver and sand coloured polymer clay.
- Has a grey stand for figurine.
- Pen has been used for tattoo details
- Soft pastels have been see for shading and scars.
- Res, blue, yellow, green and black acrylic paint has been used for the shield crests.
*IMPORTANT NOTE* Handle this figurine with care and respect, if treated poorly it will break as there is fragile pieces to this figurine. I have tried to make it as sturdy as I could however anything will break with enough force.
Disclaimer - Character created by Andrzej Sapkowski, Adapted by CD Projekt RED for the games.